Roosevelt Barber Chair
✓ Available for pickup
on orders over
A Vintage Inspired Barber Chair with Polished Steel and Upholstery
The Roosevelt Barber Chair sources its design style from the vintage 1920's chairs built by Theo Kochs. The beautifully ornate chrome of the arm and leg rest give the chair an updated, high-class feel to add to your barber shop or salon. These chairs incorporate durable steel and polished vinyl upholstery with a slight texturing. The Roosevelt reclines up to a full 45 degrees and uses a heavy duty hydraulic pump for supports up to 660 lbs. Other amenities include an adjustable/removable headrest, flip-style foot and leg rest, steel reinforced heavy-duty armrests, high density foam cushioning with memory for maximum comfort, and a reclining pull mechanism.
Features & Specifications:
Heavy duty pump & plate supports up to 660 lbs
Extremely comfortable and versatile, Reclines up to 45 degrees
Stylish design, Classic Vintage Look
Black polished upholstery
Incorporates Durable Steel
Seat Height (top face to ground) : 23.5 in - 30" (stroke 6.5").
Seat Width (arm-arm) : 21.5 in inside, 27.75 in outside, Seat depth : 21.5 in.
Seat Back height (no Pillow) : 17.5 in.
Backrest inclined angle : 98-130 degree.
Packaging Size : 31 x 29.5 x 32.5 inch.
Weight : 173.00 lbs
- We ship to all business and residential locations within the Continental United States.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours.
- Shipping includes curbisde delivery with liftgate.
- Residential deliveries, please allow additional 2-3 business days.
- White glove delivery is available for an additional cost, please contact us for more details.
- For orders with logo embroidery, please allow 2-5 business days for processing.
Add on optional description to this section